Subject: Re: [Leica] ceremony conclusion...
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:12:15 +0100

I once met a French small town photographer who told me that funeral
photography was bigger business for him than wedding photography,
although he confessed that he never felt comfortable doing it. He used
to where a trench coat whatever the weather and stick his Rolleiflex out
through the front - honest!

Gerry