Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG FOOLS - Wonderful LUG
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:23:04 -0400

BD - raises the ? that if a confirmed photo critic didn't actually do
some photography - why?  It's like they have these great insights but
are too lazy to put camera to the eye.   On a related slightly silly
but more or less serious note I've often wondered if there are any NCAA
swim coaches that don't know how to swim?  I patiently await my answer

ernie nitka

www.enitka.com