Subject: [Leica] Another LC5 image , NF
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 02:09:07 -0400

Jakob has been the subject of several photos over the years, so in my ongoing experimentation with my LC5 eventually I had to turn it on him.
Here he is on the phone in the "office" corner of his shop. The LC5 shows its dislike for low light as the fine details in the shadowed portion of his face are not as
distinct as I would have liked or expected.

http://photoneal.com/photos/misc/tn/jak4.jpg.html

Neal F

Replies: Reply from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (Re: [Leica] Another LC5 image , NF)