Subject: [Leica] ceremony conclusion...
From: Don Lawrence <DLawrence@fkp.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:16:17 -0500

While I didn't photograph the open casket,
I did take a number of photos at my father's funeral.

Many were taken at the grave site.
It was difficult to do at the time but I treasure those photos now.

Much of my interest in photography centers from the emotion response tied to
a particular image.
Those photos from the funeral are tied in thickly.

Don Lawrence

Replies: Reply from "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] ceremony conclusion...)
Reply from "Steven Blutter" <steven2244@ameritech.net> (Re: [Leica] ceremony conclusion...)