Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] LUG FOOLS (answering Sonny) was:( answering p2con)
From: Sonny Carter <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 22:35:59 -0700

Paul, you asked for the smile.I gave it to you.

Thanks, I will look for your shots, right now.  By the way, if you
read my response, I only said that I preferred Alfies. I have not
slammed BR's or anyone's photography, Not my way.

Wait.  I did suggest to a guy named George two years ago that his photography was not
worthy of the equipment he was bragging about. He thought he was
famous.  He thought since that he had spent a fortune on Leica gear that he
was good.   He was posting nothing pictures, and when I suggested he include the owner of the pick up
truck he photographed, he made a regionally derisive remark. Another posting of his was
blatantly racist. (a black man in a bakery.)

I objected, and he made light of it. I did slam him, because, contrary
to some opinion, most of us southerners are not
racist, and I stood up to him.

Speaking of the Kingfisher, I think it was you who said I was not
having fun with my photography. Did you bother to punch this URL?

http://www.sonc.com/nat_geo.htm

Regards,

SonC

,