Subject: Re: [Leica] My Olympus E-1
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 22:57:19 -0700

Jeff S wrote:

> Can an N55 (or N80 or D100 for that matter) be adapted
> to take Leica R glass?
>
> Jeff

Yes but you have to kill yourself first.

	(as he pulls out his Bosh Red Dot Belt Sander)

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

We all want to go to heaven but nobody wants to die.
(Not wanting to sound impetuous)

Oh if your asking why it's not made by Leica the answer is that there is
a sudden and powerful digital revolution going on in Photography. And
Leica is just a teensy beeensy bit one step behind the band playing
Cello so there's that chair to keep having to mess with. Also the band
is playing Sousa and the Cello is playing flight of the bumbelbee grave
which is slower than Largo.
We are all Primary Leica lovers here i presume but we are forced to
stray to stay in the ballgame. When Leica finally makes the Photoshop
version of the digital back into the holograpic version we'll be in
Centerfield deep as in deep as in "look at the bee on the daisy oh what
is that white spherical thing rolling towards it and why are they are
screaming and waving thier arms"