Subject: Re: [Leica] Need Advice on Flash
From: Sonny Carter <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 19:05:02 -0700

Hello Ted,

I use a little achiever 321az. small enough to fit in your pocket, yet
is driven by four AA batteries.  I have a 283, but this is so small,
and fits the camera. It is more powerful than I need. About 40 bucks.
 It uses the hot shoe.  It comes with some filters and a wide angle
 lens.  I stuffed some paper inside the Wide angle lens to reduce the
 flash hit, so now I have a puff of light.

 Coolness!

 Regards,

 Sonny