Subject: Re: [Leica] Negative feedback: Cameraone
From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 11:57:17 -0700

For the hard items, bodies, lenses, etc., I use referred and trusted
sources.
For the small items, which are impossible to get  even from a old
established dealer, the auction site is indispensable.
I don't know about you, but a well appointed kit in a Leica system, or
Rollei system, is a must.
A good example, I spent 2 years waiting for Leica to deliver a cut out
carrier for a V35 through my local dealer. I was eventually told it had
become a repair part, but still not available. When it did re-appear it cost
close to $400, for this negative carrier!
Well, not thanks! I obtained one to cut out myself from the list, and
another one from the auction site (just in case I messed up my original).
So, yes, I would be a fool not to take advantage of the auctions for the
nick nacks.
As far as trading Nazi cards, heck, I don't even drive a German car!!!
Slobodan Dimitrov

>From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
>To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
>Subject: Re: [Leica] Negative feedback: Cameraone
>Date: Sat, Sep 13, 2003, 4:40 AM
>

> What ever it is it adds up to it's a lot and a lot of them are going to
> be on or in a place like ebay.
> Maybe we should make baseball trading cards of them like we did with the
Nazi's.