Subject: Re: [Leica] black paint
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 23:50:38 -0700

Joe

The Shintaro cameras that I have handled looked fairly
well "brassed".  Had nothing at all to do with the pics
on his website except one pic of his own well worn
Leica.

There is no such thing as "too durable", except to perverts
who take sandpaper to the edges of their cameras.

Nothing in the world is "too durable", whether it be cameras,
shotguns, sports cars or women.

Jerry