Subject: [Leica] Very Bad Ebay experience
From: rclompus@cox.net
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 8:13:39 -0400

For those Luggers who like fine mechanical watches:

I wired $625 to DSi1.com winning the bid for a German Sinn 656
watch four weeks ago.  This company is in Deerfield, IL.  No watch
was ever sent.  The vendor will not return calls or email.  After I
posted negative feedback, the vendor screamed at me over the
phone demanding I remove it before a refund would ever see the
light of day.

I have entered into medation with Square Deal which is affiliated
with ebay.  Since posting my negative feedback, there have been
6 others who have contacted me with the same story - they paid
the vendor and never received anything in return.  I will not enter
into another ebay transaction where I cannot use an AMEX , Visa/
MasterCard that gives me some recourse.

Richard Clompus
Roanoke, VA