Subject: Re: [Leica] Glamour and smoking?
From: mcintyre@ca.inter.net
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:12:47 US/Eastern

Ah, do I sense the birth of another LUG OT thread...?

On the subject of European attitude to smoking, ask the Belgians how they feel about
getting the Forumla 1 race back, and then ask Montrealers how they feel about losing it!

I lost two uncles to smoking related causes, so I'm pretty clear on my own opinion.

http://www.dlridings.com/glamour.html