Subject: Re: [Leica] a woman ...
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:46:19 -0700

Steve Barbour offered:
> though I am a scientist, I shoot totally by instinct, and I am trying
> to understand better the whys and the hows of taking a good
> photo...though just plain feeling it may be the best way for
> me...Steve<<<
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-52632.html <<<<<

Hi Steve,
Despite all the technical stuff written and espoused about the perfect ways
to take pictures, there isn't any question in my mind the best way is.....
In your gut feeling.... "shoot!"

When you see something and ones reaction is "jeeeessshhhh  look at that...
click!" :-) That's when the keepers happen.... 99.9999999% of the time. :-)
Hey been my way for many years and so far I think it kind works OK! ;-)

All the techie stuff in the world isn't going to give you "feeling"
pictures. Maybe technically OK but they become paint by number images.
ted

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] a woman ...)
Message from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] a woman ...)