Subject: Re: [Leica] white spots on Tri X and Xtol
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 02:14:21 -0700

Tarek Charara wrote:

> > You know the sound of one hand clapping.
>
> How very zen...
>
> OK. As soon as I get my darkroom working in our new appartment I'll presoak. Used to do it with HC110.
>
> Let's see what happens. Anyone tried the NEW Tri-X with XTol? Any changes? I heard that Kodak recommends XTol straight...
>
> Tarek

Mush I say SUPER MUSH!!!

Stieglitz thought Kodak just wanted to make more money and he used one
gallon of fix per year for lots of work. All that work fades as we speak

Even Kodak is not that dumb! I'd like to see it. Maybe for replenishing
X-rays which are all digital now. Or large sheet film. If i shot 8x10 or
5x7 I'd not worry about diluteness or what developer i used much.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com