Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Minox 35
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:09:01 EDT

In a message dated 9/17/03 7:55:21 AM, justin@justinlow.com writes:

<< http://www.justinlow.com/paw.php?year=2003&week=29 >>

Justin,

That's a classic 'on the road' shot. I see these young guys traveling the
country, winding up here in the Northwest, and bound for who knows where. You
caught the transience in the background and the symbolic nomad's backpack in the
foreground. Nice field work. The great thing about the Minox 35 is that it's
with me all the time. None of my other cameras are that compact. I even carry
the Minox as a backup with its 35mm lens. It complements my M3 which I usually
use with a 50mm.

br