Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodak Release
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:49:27 -0600

You may be agin 'em but I'm afer 'em.

I like slide shows. Not slide shows of pure drivel but slide shows with
interesting images. Obviously many of you have had some pretty bad
experiences. I have nothing but fond memories of my family's slide
shows. Yes I fell asleep at some but always with the warm comfortable
pleasure of much loved faces and places flashing in front of me.
Believe it or not but my family actually begs me to put on a slide show
each holiday season.

Sometimes I get the feeling I am the only one in this bunch who is
living a somewhat of a charmed life...

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> ([Leica] Kodak Release, now charmed life)