Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodak Release
From: Ken Firestone <kenf@speakeasy.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:24:25 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, James Harrison wrote:

   You are certainly blessed.. I have a 6x6 Rollei projector.  I will probably
   buy a Leica one soon - but the only way I could get my wife to sit down and
   watch slides with me would be at gunpoint.  And, the last I checked that is
   still illegal in Texas..jh

Hmmm, I thought if it was legal anywhere, it would be legal in Texas! ;-)}