Subject: Re: [Leica] NEW ORLEANS ALERT
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 23:05:58 -0700

Sonny Carter wrote:

> Hello LUG,
>
>   Meeting of the Louisiana Purchase RF Users Group will happen Sunday
>   night in New Orleans. Watch this space for details
>
> --
> Regards,
>  Sonny                          mailto:sonc@sonc.com

I was thinking about how St. Louis where the LHSA is happening next
month is a combination of Chicago and New Orleans. Big town. Wrought
iron. No Frank Lloyd Wright. Arch.

Then I thought how New Orleans is like St. Louis without the Chicago.

Epedia here i come!  (airplane reservations to N.O.X)

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (St. Louis WAS Re: [Leica] NEW ORLEANS ALERT)