Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital back for leica, project website
From: Grégoire Vandenschrick <gregoire.vds@skynet.be>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 22:03:10 +0200

Thank you for the comment, but it was done in Powerpoint, next time, I will
try to do that in EDIT under DOS 6.22, just to prove it's possible.

no, frankly, my goal was to see by myself if this project could be
technically realistic first, then to have a look at what that could look
for, then to have the advice of the lug about this project.

I plan, if I find how to do that, to put some form page, to have some
statistical idea about how many would buy this if available one day, and
why, and why not, and also how many think it realistic, or not, and so on

yep, I know, Bank gothic, surely one of the problem, but what is the Leica
police, or how to have the font appaer everywhere the same, is there a mean
to encapsulate it in the webpage?

Best

Gregoire