Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW -- Rainy Lane
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 01:55:36 EDT

In a message dated 9/18/03 8:44:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mcintyre@ca.inter.net writes:

> http://members.rogers.com/jmcdesigns/jamesstreet/PAW/09-19-2003.htm
- ---------------------------------
Jim,

In this shot you took advantage of your lens and reflex preview to the hilt.
Getting those raindrop ringlets clear and sharp and in the foreground makes
the shot meaningful. The brooding out of focus little house sets the mood. I
don't know how you got the highlighted water because there's no gradual
brightening of the neck of the stream immediately before it. I could actually see the
point at which the highlighting begins. The green monochrome is appropriate
because it reinforces the scene. No wild cards there. I assume you did some magic
in PS.
But you did it with a clear objective in mind and didn't overdo it.

br