Subject: [Leica] Scala at 1600 question
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 20:59:30 +0200

I forgot the trouble i had scanning scala at 1600.
This time it was worsened by an excellent dinner in the "Butcher shop" in
Johannesburg.
I,m quite sure I wanted to use F1 only but most interior shots lack the
vignetting you,d expect.Anyhow i tried anyway.
A remaining question is when increasing brightness in Vuescan is there
actually going more light through the slide?
http://www.leica-gallery.net/apekop/folder-5421.html
simon jessurun

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] new leica-M lens news)