Subject: Re: [Leica] new leica-M lens news
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 13:57:32 -0700

There's always the small insignificant Niche market which sees a product
like the 70 2.5 and is less then real impressed "Oh that's nice, shame
there's no red dot on it" and goes on their merry way stuffing toys for
Christmas. Like me.  I'm guilty of being one of those gnomes. But
perhaps I should have gnome better.

Then Leica can say "gee maybe we should crank out our own version, slap
a pressed Asph on it think up out own f stop and put and a red dot and
start raking it in."

If they did such a dumb thing my guess would be suckers such as my self
would probably check it out. Like by snapping one off the nearist shelf.
If it's Portland it's the new Shutterbug downtown on Broadway.
Mark Rabiner

Santa's Village, North Pole
http://www.rabinergroup.com