Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: DigiBack webpage updated
From: JCB <jcb@visualimpressions.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 00:40:24 -0700

You might try drawing the lenses that Leica will have to completely
re-design in order to work with Herr Vandenschrick's drawn digital M back.
CCD's (CMOS, Foveon, or otherwise) still will not work with light rays
coming at high oblique angles.

I didn't say the back would work. I just pointed out that at least he is
thinking instead of whining.

JB