Subject: RE:[Leica] Now Departing...Your Favorite Specialty Camera Store
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 15:50:53 +0200

>Sales of digital cameras overtaking sales of film cameras this year...
have >you seen how the film section at the supermarket and drugstore is
>shrinking... have you been round any garage sales this summer? - you
can >pick up dozens of mid-level (that is $100.00 - $350.00) point and
shoots >for pennies - not 20 year old jobs - 3,4 or 5 year old ones,
because the >family has gone digital.

>tim

Tim

My family, owning a Spanish Photo Shop chain, said me rate is actually
25 to 1 digital/film cameras. That's not statistic but true figures
concerning their business.

Felix

Replies: Reply from "jeff williams" <jeffwill@wanadoo.fr> (Re: RE:[Leica] Now Departing...Your Favorite Specialty Camera Store)