Subject: [Leica] FOCUS GROUPS for LEICA/ HERMES
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 09:34:28 -0700

LUGers

I have been berated off-list by quite a number of LUG members
for suggesting that very few of us would ever be chosen for the
Hermes/ Leica Focus Group. Even comments like (Focus?-Bofus?)
Have some of your racist friends explain that one.

Lets face it Leica listens to a group of prestigious European and
Oriental photographers whose works are published as Leica users.
They probably laugh at most of us, who your fair-haired boy, HK,
has defined as a bunch of fondles and worse.

I may be wrong, but how many of you have been chosen for the
Hermes/ Leica Focus Group?

Jerry

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> ([Leica] Re: FOCUS GROUPS for LEICA/ HERMES)