Subject: [Leica] Re: Who does Leica Listen to?
From: Ken Wilcox <klw.51@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 19:27:44 -0400

I find the knob on my MP to be superior to the crank on my M6. The
tiny crank knob tends to slip out my hand at least once during a
rewind. I then have to add several turns to take up the slack again.
The MP knob is nearly as fast and if I let go it doesn't allow the
film to spin slack. I also have no doubt that it is more sturdy than
the crank. My M6 crank was damaged, incapacitating the camera by a
drop of less than two feet onto carpet.

Ken Wilcox