Subject: Re: [Leica] demon player
From: frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 16:25:15 -0400

I too, like this one very much.  I'm a sucker for action shots that actually
~show~ action, though.  I wonder, though, Sonny:

I have a 19mm lens, and to fill the frame in that way, I'd have to be standing
about 4 feet from the subject.  You took that with a 15mm CV?  Were you
standing on the field?  Wherever, weren't you worried that you and your camera
would end up under a pile of big sweaty players any second?

Terrific, dynamic shot, though!

cheers,
frank