Subject: [Leica] Goofy new lens
From: "Dan States" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:15:22 +0000

Cripes, I can't believe we don't have a replacement for the 35mm R2.0 before
we get a wacky lens like this.

What next?  A 200mm medical micro with ring flash for the M?  How about a
new compact camera with built in soft focus lens?

I'm usually firmly in the "Leica defender" camp, but this is a pretty
strange introduction.  The only saving grace would be a price in the 600-900
USD range,  If they bring in a 35mm F2.8 at the same price they would have a
great Leica intro price kit.  (Fat chance)

Dan States
Grand Forks ND