Subject: Re: [Leica] Oriental Asians
From: doug kim <yup@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 16:10:37 -0700

not sure what you mean, but asians may be more nationalistic than most areas
of the world. i don't know any asian that would rather be lumped into a
general category rather than their specific culture.

japanese and korean cultures are among the most hermetically homogenous i've
seen.

i don't even know what the word for "asians" is in korean.

doug