Subject: Re: [Leica] Good-bye, Steve LeHuray
From: frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:17:34 -0400

As you all know, I've only been on this list for a short time.  I've not yet had an opportunity to really get to know people here yet - not really ~know~ them, if you know what I mean.

I've been watching the outpouring of grief, shock, and personal recollections on this list since I read the shocking news.  As I read your post, Ted, along with other posts from people who got to know Steve as a good friend, I'm realizing what a tragic loss we've just suffered.

My condolences to his family and friends.

regards,
frank