Subject: [Leica] An open appology to Lucien
From: P2CON@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 14:28:01 -0400

Having put my foot-in-mouth over Lucien's description of the new 90 Macro-Elmar M, I would like to apologize to Lucien for misreading his comments and taking him to task for what I thought were erroneous statements. He was right all along and I was simply wrong minded in my interpretation of his statements.

I hang my head in shame.
Paul Connet ;-(