Subject: [Leica] Cameras FS New Store
From: "David D. Degner" <leicanews@myrealbox.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 14:57:52 -0700

www.mikesclassiccameras.com

I have been helping the local camera store get on the Internet and now
we are up and running.  This is one of those good old stores where the
history of photography can be traced by all the old cameras on the
walls.  We are adding new items all the time but feel free to look
around and if you don't see what your looking for call them at
(706)724-7661.  None of the Leicas are up yet so bookmark the site and
come back later but we have a lot of old Nikons, Zeiss, Contax, etc.
Mike also has a lot of original Leica filters, hoods and accessories.

Don't spend all your money,
David Degner

Message from Mark Delk <macdude4@bellsouth.net> (Re: [Leica] Kodak Focus on Digital)