Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodak Focus on Digital
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:17:20 EDT

In a message dated 9/25/03 4:19:52 PM, dorysrus@mindspring.com writes:

<<
Imagine the scenario of some poor store manager explaining to a patron,
I am so sorry you lost all the images of your fathers' funeral, the
birth of your first grandchild, the wonderful vacation in France, and
your daughters wedding candid.  No, there is nothing I can do, the
negatives are destroyed, and we have nothing.... imagine the poor
schmuck being bludgeoned to death with a couture purse.

The above is why this didn't go anywhere, why risk your images when one
hour labs are almost literally everywhere.  Even if they horribly abuse
the negatives at least you can get something back. >>
Don,

But that'a the risk you run with a digital camera as well. But no one draws
that sad conclusion.

br