Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] Kodak Focus (Now Troll)
From: Sonny Carter <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 18:52:58 -0700

Hello Afterswift,

I work in a research center, I am able to find information because it
is my job.   You posted an incorrect definition of troll. I merely
corrected that definition.

We have a saying here in Louisiana, I think it might be regional; "The
chicken who cackles loudest is the one who laid the egg."

Did I piss you off with that definition?  It was not mine. I do not
seek to be hurtful.  I have advised you on list and off list that folks
feel you are acting troll-like.

It was in kindness that I first emailed you, then exasperation, but
you are the pit-bull of trollers. You do take the cake.

Send me your snail mail address, and I will send you a certificate.

Sonny