Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 0.85 classic question
From: "Buzz Hausner" <buzz.hausner@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 20:50:08 -0400

Thank you for the up-date, Frank!  Now that you explain, I can see your
point...it is much easier to study the array of a closed sample than of
an open-ended run of cameras.  What can you tell us from your study's
results?  This is far more interesting...at least to me...than whether
or not the M6 .85 is the IId of tomorrow.

	Buzz