Subject: Re: [Leica] Any way to use polarizing filter on old R lense made to use series 6 filters?
From: "John Evensta" <jevensta@plateautel.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 19:15:41 -0600

Isaku:

The Series 6 thread size is 44 mm.  Heliopan makes a 44-46mm step-up ring
that you can get from the Filter Connection for $27 (under Product
Catalog/adapter rings):
www.2filter.com.
It could take four months to arrive, however.  Another, less expensive and
faster alternative is a 44-55mm step-up ring from B&H Photo (under
filters/step up rings):
www.bhphotovideo.com.
It is only $10 and lets you use a common R-series filter size (recent 60mm,
90mm, and 135mm lenses).

John Evensta