Subject: Re: [Leica] Michiel's PAW 26
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 08:43:28 +0200 (MEST)

Michiel,
I like the alternate better. The blurred figures leaves more of an
impression that they want to get over quick. The frozen action doesn't
work as well (for me) here.

I would have liked an even tighter shot, fire and jumpers overwhelming the
frame. Just to add to the intensity.

Thanks! Up here in the north we burn our fires earlier and hit the
firewater at Midsummer :)

Daniel