Subject: Re: [Leica] That's Kvetch With a "K"
From: frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 08:11:20 -0400

Klipschorn?  I can't think of another product that is still being produced today,
virtually unchanged since it's introduction in (was it?) the 1940's.  And, I
daresay, most of the old ones are still around - how the hell do you throw out
something that heavy?

cheers,
frank (Klipsch kg2 owner)

ps:  tried posting this yesterday, but it got lost in cyberspace...