Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 39 After
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 14:26:19 -0700

Slobo und Steve

Maybe Hogarth could do a scene with many centers of
attention, because they did not occur at the same split
second.  A photographer has to isolate each action and
get it at each peak. Separately.  Unless you are like that
press photog in Iraq, who combined a couple of shots.

Possibly Don did not want any comments.  I could live
with that, if he said so.

Jerry