Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodak Focus now management hubris
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn.mail@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 16:43:47 -0700

Clive,

My reply was an inexcusable cheap shot. Sorry.
Most of what you point out makes sense.
You were right to call me out on it.

Gates definitely made significant contributions during the formative years
of the computer industry. But I'll stick to my belief that the success of
his company is due much more to monopolistic and exclusionary tactics than
to programming excellence.

Enjoyed your "velvet case" analogy. Hope MS wasn't listening...

Mike Quinn

Replies: Reply from Clive Moss <chmphoto@sbcglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] Kodak Focus now management hubris -- drifting back on topic re M6TTL rangefinder upgrade)