Subject: RE: [Leica] you say Slivovica, I say Slivovitz, let's call the whole thing off
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 23:41:13 -0500

Jon,

Slivo was the only thing that could overcome the smell from the mills.
It was and probably still is very popular around the letter streets. :-)
I have some great childhood memories of the village getting together
yearly to make Slivo. As I was young and had not yet started my drinking
career, I became the official "hydrometer inspector." After the first
few batches, I was the only one that could see the hydrometer or see it
as one.

Sam Krneta