Subject: RE: [Leica] Film in Kansas City
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 21:36:08 -0400

Gene,
Cricks is now on State Line near 83rd.  If you take I435 on the south
loop then go north on State Line it is pretty easy to find.  They
sometimes have a good mix of Leica.  Several months ago they had a
really nice M2 LR that had just been cleaned by DAG.  They are a
somewhat small store and they occasionally have a very unrealistic price
structure but if you have time they are worth stopping by.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com