Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodak Focus now Apple v. Windows
From: Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 08:13:15 -0400

G'morning, Eric:

Thanks for the correct information about Word and Word perfect. Wouldn't
dream of advising on technology. Still, I know of no lawyers or law firms
that use Mac in their offices.

I don't wish to begin a flame or even a tiny thread but I looked up
"disinformation" in my Websters unabridged (it's not a current edition) and
it ain't there. "Misinformation" is false information. I believe that as
language has evolved, "disinformation" today means false information driven
by an intent to mislead or deceive. I don't think you meant to apply the
word to me but for clarity, that certainly was not my intent.  :-)

Seth             LaK 9