Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodak Focus now Apple v. Windows
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:23:36 EDT

In a message dated 9/30/03 10:14:19 AM, imagist@concentric.net writes:

<< > I don't wish to begin a flame or even a tiny thread but I looked up

> "disinformation" >>

Disinformation dates back to 1939. The Merriam Webster defines it: false
information deliberately and often covertly spread (as by the planting of rumors)
in order to influence public opinion or obscure the truth. Disinformation was
the warp and woof of Goebbels Nazi propaganda, which explains its1939 origin.

br