Subject: [Leica] For Sale - Many goodies
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:36:02 -0400

A sudden downturn in my life has forced me to sell bunches of things.
Please look and if interested let me know by
private e-mail;  enitka@twcny.rr.com

Leica:

M4 chrome 8/10

IIIF RDST  9/10  overhauled several years ago by S. Krauter

Summicron 50/2 M rigid chrome 9/10 which came with M4

Summicron 50/2 LTM collapsible

Nikon

see http://home.twcny.rr.com/nitka -

     FM3a chrome with 45/2.8

     FM Chrome

     85/2 MF Nikkor AI

    105/2.5 MF Nikkor AI

     AF 28-200 D

    AF 35-70 non D

   55/3.5 micro Nikkor AI

   Speedlight SB28

   Am trying to avoid parting with a 9/10 F100 but if someone has a
hankering for one let me know

Hasselblad Xpan Kit with 45/4 lens

Ricoh GR1v - sweet little P and S with wonderful 28/2.8 lens

All items are negotiable.
Pictures and further descriptions available by request from those
interested.

Ernie Nitka

enitka@twcny.rr.com