Subject: [Leica] @#$@$# Leica M6
From: "David D. Degner" <leicanews@myrealbox.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 14:20:50 -0500

The first time I thought I just loaded it wrong, the second time I kicked myself for not watching the crank knob, the third time it just made me sick.  In shooting 6 36exp. rolls of film 3 of them didn't wind.  The film was placed in perfectly the film advance felt normal but the film just didn't move (and the rewind crank doesn't move). After I open the back glare at it's innards and close it (without touching the film) it will wind perfectly.  I haven't heard of this happening before.  My film advance feels and sounds normal and the film leader isn't slipping out of its tongs but it just doesn't wind around the spool.

David Degner

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] @#$@$# Leica M6)
Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] @#$@$# Leica M6)