Subject: Re: [Leica] SF24d specs
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 14:56:26 -0600

It is just an update of the SF20 with only a few differences. The
SF24d's automatic mode now has six apertures you can use while the SF20
only has three. The SF24d has a 85 mm "diffuser" so that you get a
little more range with longer lenses (I suppose this should also fit
the SF20 too). I like my SF20s and the extra automatic ranges would be
useful if you also used it on a non-TTL camera. One unfortunate feature
of the SF20 that I hope they did fix was that exposure compensation was
only available in whole stops in automatic rather than in one third
stops in TTL.

John Collier