Subject: [Leica] FS items
From: Thomas Schofield <tdschofield@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 01:10:48 -0700 (PDT)

Please email if you are interested in the following,
and I will provide more details and price.  Not enough
time before the closing bell tolls!

Leica M:

35mm Summicron Asph. Black.  Great glass, much
silveing on barrel.

50mm Summicron Silver, latest.  Some bright marks on
barrel, great glass.

Leica R:

Leicaflex SL2, silver.  Clean bill of health from May
Leica Days clinic.

60mm macro, R-cam (not 3 cam) Great glass, some silver
specks on barrel.  Box if I can find it.

Leica bellows R.  Earlier version that the above R-cam
lens won't mount on (although I understand you could
exchange a mounting ring from an extension tube or
something to make it mount).  Near mint, box.  Also
have mount to put M lenses on it.

35mm Summicron 3 cam, E55, w/built in hood.

Darkroom:

40mm Focotar.

Tom Schofield
Danville, CA 94526