Subject: [Leica] Noorderlicht 2003
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 20:54:24 +0100

If any of the Dutch or Belgian LUGgers have not seen the Noorderlicht
exhibitions in Groningen yet, then there is still hope for you, as the
event has been extended by a week, until 19th October. I drove up there
today and saw the two main exhibits, Global Detail in the A-Kerk and De
Hommage in the Oosterboogcomplex. I was especially impressed with Global
Detail, an excellent body of work in the kind of photojournalistic
tradition we worship here. De Hommage is good too--it is a combo of
several Magnum members, including HCB. Slightly less interesting for me,
since I am familiar with much of this work. But overall, the drive up to
Groningen was time well spent, and the EUR 7.50 passe-partout is an
amazing deal.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman