Subject: [Leica] Taste of Bethesda 2003
From: Aquiles Almansi <aalmansi@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 07:35:40 -0700 (PDT)

Bethesda, Maryland, held its 2003 "Taste of Bethesda"
Food and Music Festival last Saturday. I spent a few
hours there with two hybrids: an Elmarit-R 180/2.8 +
2x ext, mounted on a Canon Rebel GII, and a Summicron
35/2 asph, mounted on a Bessa T.

The first thing was to choose the food. Being on a
diet-free day, I chose the Spanish paella that you can
see in the making here:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/aalmansi/folder-5523.html

(XP2 super)

Then, I spent time listening the music:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/aalmansi/folder-5524.html

(XP2 super)

and watching the dance:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/aalmansi/folder-5525.html

(Delta 400)

Finally, I also documented those things that, while
harder to classify, inevitably catch our lonely eyes…

http://www.leica-gallery.net/aalmansi/folder-5527.html

(Provia F 400)

Thanks for taking a look!

achilles