Subject: Re: [Leica] War Photographer documentary on HBO
From: "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 06:52:18 -0700

I saw a good part of it yesterday afternoon.  He was using a Canon film SLR
(knew it was film because I heard the tell tale click-whir and the auto
rewind).

What I found most interesting was the photo editing conversations (in german
with sub-titles).

Jack McLain
Tucson, AZ
http://jackmclain-photography.dotcommunity.net